- Strangeness in the Proportion — Boy meets girl. Boy loses girl. Boy gets girl back…one piece at a time. This is a love story. It was written with a scalpel.
- The Booked. Anthology — My hort story “The Mulligan” is featured in this anthology of motley writers brought together by the folks at The Booked. Podcast.
- The Strix Chronicle Anthology – My short story “Lullay, Lullay” is featured in this Vampire the Requiem anthology of the hungry dead and weirdness.
- Weird Romance: A Sparrow & Crowe Anthology – My hort story “Harlow’s airytale” is featured in this occult collection of love on the strange.
- Weird Winter Stories: A Sparrow & Crowe Yuletide Anthology — My short story, “How to Kill Santa” is featured inthis collection of strange holiday tales featuring the odd occult investigator duo.
- Book of Dead Things — My short story “Blood, Snow, and Sparrows” can be found in this macabre anthology. You can’t keep the dead down.
- Blood & Smoke: the Strix Chronicle — I wrote the Clans section and Chapter 2: The All Night Society in this revision of Vampire the Requiem setting.
You’re not human tonight…
- The Hunters Hunted II – I wrote the section on the Society of Leopold (and the Epilogue in Chapter Six) in this pen & paper RPG game book for Vampire the Masquerade.
- The Secret World — I wrote the lore entries for this MMO and took over as Lead Writer in 2013. “Our wisdom flows so sweet. Taste and see.”
- Age of Conan — I’ve served as Lead Writer for this MMO since 2009, writing expansions like “Rise of the Godslayer,” “The Savage Coast of Turan,” “The House of Crom,” and “Secrets of Dragon’s Spine.”
- “Opening Dante’s Inferno…” — Recorded on The Dribblecast.
- “Blood, Snow, and Sparrows” — Recorded on Psuedopod.
- “A Beast I Am…” — Posted at Flames Rising as part of The Vampire Retrospective Project.
- “How can you write this stuff and not get screwed up?” — Article on horror writing at Nascentnovelist.