- Strangeness in the Proportion — Boy meets girl. Boy loses girl. Boy gets girl back…one piece at a time. This is a love story. It was written with a scalpel. -REVIEW-
- Tomorrow’s Cthulhu — My short story “The Five Hundred Days of Ms. Between” is featured in this anthology of Lovecraftian Mythos in the near future. Also available in Kindle edition.
- Madness On the Orient Express — My short story “Stained Windows” is featured in this anthology of Lovecraftian Mythos stories taking place on the Orient Express. Published by Chaosium.
- The Booked. Anthology — My short story “The Mulligan” is featured in this anthology of motley writers brought together by the folks at The Booked. Podcast. Listen to the intro teaser of the story here.
- The Strix Chronicle Anthology — My short story “Lullay, Lullay” is featured in this Vampire the Requiem anthology of the hungry dead and weirdness. Published by Onyx Path.
- Weird Romance: A Sparrow & Crowe Anthology — My short story “Harlow’s Fairytale” is featured in this occult collection of love on the strange. Featuring the characters Dr. Xander Crowe and Sparrow from the audio drama Wormwood: A Serialized Mystery.
- Weird Winter Stories: A Sparrow & Crowe Yuletide Anthology — My short story, “How to Kill Santa” is featured in this collection of weird holiday tales. Featuring the characters Dr. Xander Crowe and Sparrow from the audio drama Wormwood: A Serialized Mystery.
- Book of Dead Things — My short story “Blood, Snow, and Sparrows” can be found in this macabre anthology. You can’t keep the dead down.
- Moons of Madness — I served as lead writer (as well as a voice acting director) in this Cosmic Horror game of madness on Mars.
- Midwinter LARP — I wrote characters for this dark Live Action Roleplaying Game about enslaved elves in the North Pole.
- The Tender Beta Project — I worked with both Paradox Interactive and Alice & Smith as lead writer on this involved ARG that served as the guerrilla transmedia marketing campaign to announce Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines 2. A comprehensive break down of the project can be found at Night Mind.
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey — I wrote dialogue and storyline for this deadly adventure through the ancient world.
- Beckett’s Jyhad Diary — I penned the Chicago chapter of this deep dive into the lore of Vampire: The Masquerade
- Secret World Legends — I’ve written storyline, dialogue, and more for this game of occulted, global conspiracies. Everything is true!
- Conan Exiles — I wrote dialogue and item descriptions in this sword and sorcery game of savage survival.
- Hide and Shriek — Everybody scream! I scratched down the character journal and ghastly spell descriptions in this game of competitive scares.
- Secrets of the Covenants — I wrote much of the Ordo Dracul chapter in this book set in the horror pen & paper RPG world of Vampire: the Requiem.
- Lore of the Clans — I wrote the Followers of Set and Tzimisce chapters in this book for the Vampire the Masquerade pen & paper RPG game.
- Vampire the Requiem (2nd Edition) — Originally titled Blood & Smoke: the Strix Chronicle. I wrote the Clans section and Chapter 2: The All Night Society in this revision of Vampire the Requiem setting. You’re not human tonight…
- The Hunters Hunted II — I wrote the section on the Society of Leopold (and the Epilogue in Chapter Six) in this pen & paper RPG game book for Vampire the Masquerade.
- The Secret World — I wrote the lore entries for this MMO and took over as Lead Writer from 2013 to 2016. “Our wisdom flows so sweet. Taste and see.”
- Age of Conan — I served as Lead Writer for this MMO from 2009 to 2016, writing expansions like “Rise of the Godslayer,” “The Savage Coast of Turan,” “The House of Crom,” and “Secrets of Dragon’s Spine.”
- “The Five Hundred Days of Ms. Between” — Recorded on The Drabblecast.
- “Opening Dante’s Inferno…” — Recorded on The Dribblecast.
- “Blood, Snow, and Sparrows” — Recorded on Psuedopod.
- “A Beast I Am…” — Posted at Flames Rising as part of The Vampire Retrospective Project.
- “How can you write this stuff and not get screwed up?” — Article on horror writing at Nascentnovelist.